Sunday, February 13, 2011

Appreciate Your Business In Spanish

you remember it ... Flying high









At the first lesson
Oh yes, is strange, but I know exactly how I use that time fashionable short pants could barely see over the table


on the first six
No, I never had the luck, only up to five I have taken it, but may also be affected have been the teachers in the game


At first love
Well, there were many, but it was not sure what one knows as in love, which actually came first with 18, it was in a disco, girls sitting on throw the table was announced, and before I knew myself, such a superb piece ended up with long black hair on my lap, and yes, that was then the first
Now

At the first kiss
, it was initially known to be well-kisses, the first may well have been the profound, oh, I forgot


At the first dance lesson
Yes, happy even, it was time to attend practice this, and I had as a wonderful girl from the same category envisaged, blond, long hair, great figure, and with it, I hopped then over the floor and in a lovely blue evening dress, I still remember very great thin material, as we celebrated the final Ball, then our paths have separated unfortunately


at the first disappointment
Sure, after I have learned that money for most people the most important thing in life, not to survive, but to flaunt it


on the first driving lesson
Oh herjeh, I grew up but on the flat land, could already take 8 years executors, brought on dirt roads my Father me how to handle a car, he was very strict about it, but on my first driving lesson I first got into trouble because I drive already was, I behaved well so casually with one hand at the wheel, all that did not fit the instructors, but I've consisting of 12 duty hours even existed


to the first cigarette
smoking promised somehow feel too mature to be large, well, since we have then tried on the farm all kinds of stuff which glowed and smoked, they loved, were so at the age of 12 to 13 years dry stems of nettles, they conveyed a strong feeling that the first real cigarette, I pinch my father at 14, was caught and given a smooth gekn ... very beautiful trouble


At the first apartment
Yes, yes, at 18 I moved away from home, rich 5 km further away, may have been a bit more, but it was a ridiculous sense, the first night alone, and anyway, the old well-known and much loved service was also previously a difficult time, but there was no turning back, the shame


On the last night
But yes, of course, I slept soundly, not even a dream was it, oh well




If someone has fun or pleasure, may still take these issues once and try to answer, could even be fun to know how it is that time have been so ...





0 comments:

Post a Comment