Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Creative Webcam Nx Pro 64 Bit

faith and see the absurd

Constantin Magnis has the " Cicero "the British comedian and music video director Richard Ayoade interviewed and collected a remarkable response:

" said Catholicism, once you recently, she is fascinated as an artist. Why?

I am not a Catholic, but the older I get, the less I'm interested in the work of people who are guided by any internal structure. And I have come to the point of asking myself, what sense does it make at all to do another film. I know many extremely talented young filmmakers who do not still got done ", until the meat to enter the bowels of a story. And I think it needs this capability a feel for what these guts to exist at all, what is really important, and what not. I began to read Catholic writers such as Flannery O'Connor
or Graham Greene . And I think that most people who have gone through this school of thought, have both: a sense of the absurd, because it was the Catholic this ceremonial, highly interesting but at the same time is also absurd aspect, and also a deep sense of the seriousness of the life. For things that do not matter, are still relative. The best example is the comparison between a gangster film by Martin Scorsese , and one of Guy Ritchie . Man looks at the films of the Catholics Scorsese that his characters take on something profound, that at them something existential, relevant takes. In Guy Ritchie everything is done primarily what great fun. But that makes it just too arbitrary, and less interesting.

Is that a contradiction for you, the serious and the comic?

Not at all. The most interesting things happen even to wipe off, take the old
Buster Keaton films, which are always both: Tiefmelancholisch and very, very funny. No, for me the question: Are things funny or are they serious? The question is:.. Are they true or are they not true, "

Well observed Richard , one can say But who Flannery O'Connor reads , escapes this combination of absurd and serious, from grotesque and Lebensentscheidendem of amusing and melancholy after all not to Graham Greene I did not think so fast I can think of as most likely to Andreas Maier or Sibylle Lewitscharoff who practice the moment -.. without my being the two will explain it to "Catholic writers".

Richard Ayoade we express the Catholic thumb, that he will do with its 34 years, enough meaningful - and the secret is behind the Catholic synthesis on the track.

0 comments:

Post a Comment